Saturday, April 2, 2011

Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

What a cynical title. I, a wannabe-health-nut who eats too much chocolate, still plan on dying quietly in my sleep at home after a long and happy life.

But I don't want to talk about dying right now either, jeez. Hopefully that's a long way off!

In the meantime, my goal is to learn a little bit about art, do a little bit of art, and appreciate it. You know, dabble a little bit and learn to take a critical eye. In fact, today I even went to the Musée des Beaux Arts for a little bit and spent a nice little bit of time looking at selected late 19th/early 20th century European art and then at the Napoleon collection.

But visual painted/drawn art is not the only kind of art. I am also interested in film, music, etc. Not crazily so, I don't really have the background for it, but that's what I'm interested in working on.

Anyways, here is something that I want to try out eventually: www.re-nest.com/re-nest/how-to/how-to-make-a-string-tree-wall-mural-home-hacks-109655

Yes, I know, first post in over a year. Who knows, it might be another year, or maybe I'll be on here more often. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment